Saturday, October 17, 2015

IN LOVING MEMORY OF A WONDERFUL PERSON - ABEL DESESTRESS


Tomorrow will make 6 years since the sad news of your death was told to me as I tried to find you in our home in Chetumal, Q. Roo, Mexico. T he policeman who delivered that very shocking news did not know who I was and so he spoke without thinking of the effect his words would have on me.

Not a day has gone by without tears and memories of our time together.

I am grateful that you came into my life and taught me so much about love and living. You also taught me how to write a blog and many were the nights we sat across from each other in out home in Mexico and Corozal while we wrote articles in our respective blogs. The world was a better place as I shared so many things with you and now I go through each day knowing that your lessons are not lost in time but ever present in my heart and my life.

REST IN PEACE MY TEACHER, MY FRIEND, MY LOVER AND MY HUSBAND.

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY AND LESS THAN TOMORROW.

NI LA MUERTE NOS SEPARE!

“Deja que el mundo ruede, en todas las cosas no es importante el giro sino quien guie la rueda.” (Abel Desestress)

No comments: