Sunday, August 16, 2015

CALLING ON ALL MY FRIENDS TO JOIN ME IN PRAYER TODAY FOR SOMEONE IN NEED

I would like to ask all my friends and readers to join me in prayer today for a family in great need.

My friend LYN BOCANEGRA'S son, Henry and his girlfriend, Julie were in a motorcycle accident last night.

Henry says he is okay but his girlfriend Julie was airlifted to the hospital with A 50/50 chance of surviving as she has swelling and bleeding around the brain.

I ASK YOU TO SAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME TODAY FOR THIS FAMILY AS THEY GO THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME:

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER WE COME TO YOU IN HUMBLE PRAYER THIS DAY TO ASK YOUR MERCIFUL BLESSING ON THIS FAMILY IN NEED OF A MIRACLE. LORD YOU SAID ALL WE NEEDED WAS TO ASK AND IT WOULD BE GIVEN. WE JOIN IN PRAYER FOR THOSE IN NEED TODAY. MAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, OUR SAVIOUR, WASH OVER HENRY AND JULIE AND MAY THEY BE BLESSED BY THE POWER OF HIS HEALING HANDS. AMEN.

No comments: