Friday, June 19, 2009

Can this really be right???

I read my post for yesterday and I still can´t get over it. It must be really nice to be able to say, okay so I did wrong but now I can do good. Helllllloooooo. We trust these religious figures and rthey are as sinful IF NOT MORE SO than we are. If there is a God then something is definitely wrong with the way things are going today. someone better stand up and tell me I am not going crazy to think that we have created demons in our religious beliefs. Someone once said we did not need to go to church to have God in our lives. I am beginning to think that it would be better to NOT GO THERE, ALSO. The world seem to be filled with hypocrites and fools. Sorry, but it seems we are not listening to what is happening in the world. we hear only what we want to and see only what we want to and we SPEAK MORE THAN WE SHOULD!!!

If this blog has offended anyone, I am truly sorry but there is so much sorrow and pain these days that it is time to think that maybe we have been led astray and not the right way!

No comments: